Sign Up to BufferLet’s head over to buffer.com and sign up. After creating an account you’ll want to connect your social profiles. I’ll only be using Twitter in this example but do go ahead and sync up any other of your accounts you want to use.
Set Posting TimesWith your accounts linked up let’s go and sort out our posting schedule. Click on the ‘Settings’ option on the right hand-side menu and choose ‘posting schedule’. You may want to edit the timezone to reflect your own and you can add new posting times to the table below. That table shows times when your posts will go out on each day so go ahead and edit any of them if you need to.
Let’s Schedule Some TweetsClick back on the ‘Queue’ option on the menu so we can start adding some posts. It’s a really simple process, just input your post, select the suggested media (if any) and click the ‘Add to Queue’ button. Don’t worry, you can click back and edit or delete posts in the queue before they go out. I’m going to add 5 posts and they are:
- Our latest release WTFHQ01 is now available on most streaming services – http://smarturl.it/WTFHQ02
- Follow our complete playlist on Spotify – http://bit.ly/WtF-Spotify
- ICYMI – Watch us chat about our latest release – https://youtu.be/rjQ2-YlRJjU
- ICYMI – Our latest release WTFHQ01 on Bandcamp – https://wiredtofollow.bandcamp.com/album/wtfhq02
- ICMI – We have an ongoing vlog on YouTube. Come subscribe and support us! – https://www.youtube.com/WiredtoFollow
Check Out My Latest Release on Bandcamp!